Name of your character you're applying on:
Paxzdk

Armory Link::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Paxzdk/simple

Class with spec and offspec::
DK Unholy/Blood or Frost

Current guild and previous guild:
Goodfellas just to keep raiding.
TBD which broke up due to Gorefriend the guild-killer.

Why are you choosing to leave your current guild:
It broke up.

Why did you choose us and what are you expecting here:
I was asked to app on the GR forums and I know you are looking for a dk. I want to push for mythic progression on a good schedule and it all seems to fit well.

What are your current and past raiding experiences:
As DK 5/13M
As WW 5/13M

Raid spot depends on performance and raid comp needed, what are your thoughts about that?:
I think you should use the optimal comp to down bosses, I sat as an officer for kills previously and believe in that mentality.

Even if you're benched we ask our members to be around during raid, do you have a problem with that?:
Not at all there are so many other things to either do in game or just to play another game and stay in voice.

Male

Can you make all or most of the raiding nights(explain more in case of conflict):
Yes

Do you know any members of the guild? If yes, specify later on:
No

Do you click any of your abilities? If yes, why?:
No

Anything else you would like to share with us:
Please look at my logs based on ilvl I am low on ilvl (712) but I perform well for what I can.

BattleTag (If you haven't been in touch with one of our officers, it'd perfect to have a reliable way to communicate):
DJey#1856

Post a screenshot of your UI:
http://imgur.com/a4AxSOM

Post any logs you have:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11316569/latest/#boss=0

nizah
In-Game Rank 2

re: DECLINED - App: Paxzz - by Tyrilol

Hello,

Looking quickly, I have a couple questions.

1-Why do you have a WW and a DK at same progression? Mind linking log and armory of the WW too?

2-I see you do not have the legendary ring yet...more so, you do not even have the 715 version. How long till you plan on finishing? 
Assuming your monk has the legendary ring, the drop rate of every part of Legendary quest is increased by 50% and should only take from a couple weeks to a month at max.

I've also look at your achievement, and you been on that quest for nearly 2 months now. So either you just switch to that toon not too long ago(aka a week or two) or there's lazyness...which I despise.

3-Needing Dks is one thing, but I may aswell gear up my undergeared Dk or somebody else I trust already if I need one for a specific boss. So what you think you can offer us here?

Thank

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum