Quote:
Name of your character you're applying on:
Neversleeps

Armory Link::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Neversleeps/simple

Class with spec and offspec::
DK Frost / Unholy / Blood

Current guild and previous guild:
Hi there , I was in < Sudden Clarity > Sargeras( US46 ) I couldn't raid on the weekends anymore due to a promotion at work. I have been in a few guild in the past like < Lethal > Thunderhorn ( US#1 2 day guild ) < Crimson Eclipse > Scilla etc. I have never been removed from any guild due to poor performance or any other disciplinary action. I have always tried to be a positive productive member.

Why are you choosing to leave your current guild:
I cant raid on the weekends anymore due to a great promotion at work Happy With that said I had the option to stay in guild to try to make it work for now , but that wasn't a long term situation that would work.

Why did you choose us and what are you expecting here:
I had put up a post on guild recruitment forums and your mage Tyrii responded saying you may be looking for a DK and your times / days are exactly what I am looking for. To only be able to raid until 11est max cuts a lot of guilds out immediately and I don't like to be committed to 2-3 days right in a row cause I feel like I become disconnected with my wife and kids ( as corny as that sounds its something that's important to me ) I play more then just raid times but its here and there when time permits. I am looking for a mature group of adults or at least people that have fun in game while being some what mature and get stuff done while raiding. Let me explain a little better .. I have been in some high end guilds that are filled with elitist kids that rage and go on about the craziest bullshit you ever heard. Then I have also been in some guilds with some older guys / gals that were awesome people and so fun to spend time with in mumble but they spend months and months wiping in heroic content. I'm looking for a happy medium if all the text makes sense . I watched your stream last night and other then all the French people you guys seemed like exactly what I am looking for .. haha .Je plaisante. Je parle francais aussi Happy

What are your current and past raiding experiences:
I have cleared very close to all content in its highest form while it was still relevant. I have raided with 3-4 Top 50 US guilds but cant keep up with 4-5 days commitment anymore. Currently Im 13/13M and have alts that are 7/13M etc.

Raid spot depends on performance and raid comp needed, what are your thoughts about that?:
I'm more then happy to sit for any raid comp needed to achieve a kill. If my performance is poor on the odd night I would sit myself. I'm a big fan of bringing your 20 best players and if on a night that doesn't include me I would come back better the next night.

Even if you're benched we ask our members to be around during raid, do you have a problem with that?:
of course.

Male

Can you make all or most of the raiding nights(explain more in case of conflict):
Yes your nights and times work great for me ( perfect actually ) being done at 11 my time is awesome. I need my sleep :)

Do you know any members of the guild? If yes, specify later on:
No

Do you click any of your abilities? If yes, why?:
no I don't - all major / minor / cool downs etc abilities are bound

Anything else you would like to share with us:
My guild spam :

Hey everyone ,

Currently looking for a new home due to a conflict in current raid schedule. I am looking for a certain group of people and players as I am 38 years old and while I still love the game .. I find my tolerance for most young screaming adolescence on mumble etc has grown quite thin. ( as has my hairline ) I would like to find a mature adult raiding guild that has 11-12/13M on farm in current content ( would consider slightly less progress for an awesome group of people ). Im a very good guild presence bringing no drama etc. Canadian , father of 3 , Sales manager of a Chrysler dealership , love sports away from gaming etc etc .. I don't mind trials or applications and Im sure you will find me a heads up aware player that doesn't need to be told things multiple times or dies to the same mechanic over and over. I have a good knowledge of the game having played several classes 1-100 and raided on a ton of different toons with good success. I began playing the game in 2005 and have played with some great guilds like Crimson Eclipse on Scilla and Lethal on Thunderhorn ( current number 1 US 2 day guild ) My logs are all public feel free to check them out. I have a couple top 50 frost DK parses and have logs for all my toons. I have a list below and if your guild fits in it PLEASE message me

I also have 4-5 712+ ilvl alts with legendary ring or very close to it

I did listen / watch stream last night and I think you guys would be a great fit for me and I would be a great fit for you.

Did you take the time to read our guild policies?(They are under recruitment, its a sticky thread):
Yes

BattleTag (If you haven't been in touch with one of our officers, it'd perfect to have a reliable way to communicate):
Synergy#1256

Post a screenshot of your UI:
I use mayronUI gen4

Post any logs you have:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/937483/latest/#boss=1785

Tyrilol
In-Game Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Neversleep23 - by Tyrilol

Bonjour bonjour!

I added you on Btag so we can talk and set up a date for trial and such

Looking forward to it!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exalted Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum