Cilbe-Runetotem/uther

Armory Link::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Cilbe/advanced

Class with spec and offspec::

Retribution main spec prot off spec=

Current guild and previous guild:

No current guild previous guilds : Transcend, Exitium, Tank that, Elder Wolves

Why are you choosing to leave your current guild:

Not currently in a guild but I was removed from my last one other than that the frequent guild hopping was due to my family.

Why did you choose us and what are you expecting here:

I choose you guys because you have helped my last guild out on multiple occasions and have been a nice bunch even helped me out with gold challenge modes and I have been talking and getting to know a sparse few of you all.

What are your current and past raiding experiences:

Current raiding exp: 13/13 HHFC 3/13 MHFC

Past raiding exp: Full clear HBRF and H Highmaul and I did all the panda raids did not clear them at the highest difficulty and cleared all cata raids but only did DS at the highest raiding difficulty

Raid spot depends on performance and raid comp needed, what are your thoughts about that?:

I agree with that idea I always strive to perform my best and I know that ret pallies can be useful on some fights (council and bopping the stacks off a tank) but not on all fights

Even if you're benched we ask our members to be around during raid, do you have a problem with that?:

No I would be fine with staying around during raid in vent as long as I am able to distract myself with the means of other games.

I am 19 years old almost 20

I am male.

Can you make all or most of the raiding nights(explain more in case of conflict):

I can make every raid night as of now.

Do you know any members of the guild? If yes, specify later on:

I sparsely know a few.
Do you click any of your abilities? If yes, why?:

No I keybind most of my abilities the only abilities I click are Emancipate which has few uses in pve my dispel due to the fact that though I can dispel does not mean i should and the legendary ring because i popped it for my guild

Anything else you would like to share with us:

Payton is the ret pally I look to on this server and I love to pvp.

Did you take the time to read our guild policies?(They are under recruitment, its a sticky thread):

Yes I did read the guild policies.   (why are alts called honored alts. Is it because it is the raiders alts? would make sense this way think i figured it out but leaving the question up here.)

BattleTag (If you haven't been in touch with one of our officers, it'd perfect to have a reliable way to communicate):

Eblic#1168

Post a screenshot of your UI:

http://imgur.com/QLS8ckj

Post any logs you have:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5926034/latest#boss=0

I tanked our iron Reaver kills

Cilbe
In-Game Rank 3

re: Application:Cilbe

Forgot I had a guild launch account and applied anomalously this is me a Cilbe

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum