Class with spec and offspec::
rogue: assasination/outlaw

Current guild and previous guild:
Havok(current)
Twilight Crusade (previous)

Why are you choosing to leave your current guild:
looking for a high end raiding team. just joined the guild to play with bro

Why did you choose us and what are you expecting here:
you guys are number 1 and I figure I am looking for heroic/mythic raiding with mythic being the main focus. I have raided mythic SoO, mythic highmaul, Mythic BRF, and mythic HFC and haven't been able to full clear due to teams falling apart

What are your current and past raiding experiences:
9/13 mythic HFC is my current raid XP
I have raided 8/10 mythic BRF and 7/7 Mythic Highmaul (killed imp after BRF launched)and raided 9/14 mythic siege
full cleared normal ToT attempted heroic didn't get far

Raid spot depends on performance and raid comp needed, what are your thoughts about that?:
that's fine with me I believe a team is only as strong as its weakest team member. with that being said if a person isn't performing up to par and there is someone better or a class better suited for the raid then the person not performing should be replaced

Even if you're benched we ask our members to be around during raid, do you have a problem with that?:
not at all. being there in case I am needed is always something I have done. I don't expect to be in every fight of every raid day

Male

Can you make all or most of the raiding nights(explain more in case of conflict):
raid times shouldn't be a issue. work times vary from week to week but usually end about the same time. only part time so its flexable.

Do you know any members of the guild? If yes, specify later on:
No

Do you click any of your abilities? If yes, why?:
yes. I use the mouse to activate CDs or On use trinkets. other then that I pretty much use the keyboard

Anything else you would like to share with us:
I have raided since WotLK and done everything from tank to heal and dps. leading and following ive done it all. I have experience doing the solo mechanincs ex. iron star on garrosh Hellscream/flame thrower on Brackenspore. looking for a place I can finally stop guild hopping and get the progression I'm looking for.

Did you take the time to read our guild policies?(They are under recruitment, its a sticky thread):
Yes

BattleTag (If you haven't been in touch with one of our officers, it'd perfect to have a reliable way to communicate):
brett#1485

Post a screenshot of your UI:
standard Ui

Post any logs you have:
N/A

Glendimus
In-Game Rank 3

re: App: Kayuko

A wild "Inactive Guild" has appeared.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exalted Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum