View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyrilol
In-Game Guild Master

re: DECLINED - App: raspberrysmooch - by Tyrilol

Thanks for your interest but the disc priest trial spot has been filled, best of luck finding a guild!

raspberrysmooch

re: mastery/ms ring chant

Ok so unless i can't read lmao but i probably just missed the enchant when i switched gear over. i'll change it next time im on :3

raspberrysmooch

re: reply about mastery/ms ring

i was using that ring for holy, and i'm pretty sure i DE'd my disc ring, so that's the only option i have. I tried to restore it with no luck.

nizah
In-Game Rank 2

re: DECLINED - App: raspberrysmooch - by Tyrilol

Hello,

Looked over it quickly, looks good overall.

Wondering why you have a mastery and multistrike enchant ring tough.

I'll go talk with the others and go trough everything. We'll get back to you soon™.

re: App: raspberrysmooch

The application submitted by raspberrysmooch is as follows:

Quote:
Name of your character you're applying on:
Naeviah

Armory Link::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Naeviah/advanced

Class with spec and offspec::
Disc/Holy Priest

Current guild and previous guild:
I was with Dystopia on Thrall for probably three years. Left them due to a toxic environment and went to Unrivaled on Whisperwind. About two nights ago the GM/RL decided to call it quits so now I'm looking for a new guild.

Why are you choosing to leave your current guild:
I stated it above but will list it again. About two nights ago the GM/RL decided to call it quits so now I'm looking for a new guild.

Why did you choose us and what are you expecting here:
Tyrii posted on my forum post. Your progression is what I'm looking for. I expect a well oiled machine (if you want to call it that :3). No drama, no fighting, no people thinking they're always right and never wrong. Just a fun place to be while pushing content.

What are your current and past raiding experiences:
I started raiding in ICC. My first guild I started pushing content with was Dystopia on Thrall. We killed Heroic (now mythic) Garrosh before the big nerf and they implemented 20 mans. BRF I went 5/10 Mythic with Dystopia (we had a LOT of roster issues). Now in HFC I'm currently 12/13 mythic.

Raid spot depends on performance and raid comp needed, what are your thoughts about that?:
I don't mind sitting as long as it's not all the time. I pay to play the game too and would actually like to do just that, play the game :P

Even if you're benched we ask our members to be around during raid, do you have a problem with that?:
Not at all. I might be on a different game (normally hearthstone) but I'd stay on mumble and would switch as soon as I was needed.

Female

Can you make all or most of the raiding nights(explain more in case of conflict):
I'm always at raids no matter what. I once raided with pneumonia (it was horrible but still did it!). The only times I'd ever miss would be if something major came up.

Do you know any members of the guild? If yes, specify later on:
No

Do you click any of your abilities? If yes, why?:
All of my main raid abilities are on my main bar (1-12) and on my second bar (shift 1-12). I use a naga so that setup is easiest for me.

Anything else you would like to share with us:
I posted this on my forum post but will re-list it here so the people that need to know, know.

Why I'm behind on ring:
I switched to my priest mid BRF for a previous guild cause we were in need of a disc priest. In September I missed two lock outs due to being on vacation in Florida. About three weeks ago, I missed another two lockouts due to being in the hospital. I pug now every week though to get it caught up :3

Why I have no parses as disc since roughly September:
I was recruited by my previous guild as a disc priest. Once I got back from Florida they told me that their old disc priest was coming back to the guild. They didn't want to replace me so I decided to go holy. Holy obviously is far inferior to other healing specs, so healing with a disc priest, holy pally, and sometimes a MW monk made my numbers seem insignificant. I did parse well for my gear, they weren't rank 1's or anything, but a lot of the time 88%+ for my bracket.

Did you take the time to read our guild policies?(They are under recruitment, its a sticky thread):
Yes

BattleTag (If you haven't been in touch with one of our officers, it'd perfect to have a reliable way to communicate):
naeviah#1412

Post a screenshot of your UI:
http://imgur.com/pU9BJHa

Post any logs you have:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11318271/latest/#metric=hps&boss=0

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exalted Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum