View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veezi

re: APPROVED - App: Polymixin - by Tyrilol

Sounds good. I should be on most of tomorrow.

Tyrilol
In-Game Guild Master

I'll try to catch you online so we can have a little talk

Tyrilol
In-Game Guild Master

Thanks for your interest, we'll look over your app and give you an answar asap

Veezi

http://imgur.com/Qd6lAD9

Veezi

re: App: Polymixin

The application submitted by Polymixin is as follows:

Name of your character you're applying on:
Polymixin

Armory Link::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Polymixin/advanced

Class with spec and offspec::
Priest : Discipline and Shadow

Current guild and previous guild:
Currently Unguilded

Previous guild was <Fair Enough> on Arthas

Why are you choosing to leave your current guild:
I left my previous guild due to poor leadership and overall lack of motivation to progress and push further into the current tier. I play this game to raid and would like to do so with like-minded (progression-minded) individuals.

Why did you choose us and what are you expecting here:
I chose to apply to Exalted for a few reasons. One reason being that the raid times fit perfectly with my schedule! Also, I feel like I could be a great asset to the group as a healer during future progression. From what I have read on the site it seems like this guild would be a great fit for me, as I would be for the guild. The only thing I would expect from any guild is the same that would be expected from me as a raider, especially during those hard progression pushes in the future.

What are your current and past raiding experiences:
The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan (Completed)
TK (Completed)
SSC (Completed)
Hyjal (Completed)
BT (Completed)

My guild (Max Threat-Whisperwind) stopped raiding after our second or third Illidan kill, so we never stepped foot into SWP.

WoTLK:
Naxxramas 10/25 ("Undying" Completed)
OS 10/25+3 Drake (Completed Server 2nd)
EoE 10/25 Completed (Server 2nd 6 minute kill)
Ulduar 10/25 (Algalon, Yogg0, GotUR Completed)
ToC/ToGC 10/25 Completed (Server First Normal Anub, Server 2nd Heroic Anub 10 Man)
ICC 10/25 (Completed)
Heroic ICC 25 (Completed Server 2nd "Light of Dawn", GotIR Complete)
Heroic Ruby Sanctum (Completed both 10/25 Man)
VoA 10/25 (Completed Server First "Earth, Wind, Fire" Achievement)

Cataclysm:
5/6 Heroic BWD
2/2 Heroic ToTFW
2/5 Heroic BoT
5/6 Heroic Firelands
8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (pre-MoP)

MoP:
T14 7/16H
T15 7/12H
T16 14/14H (Heroic Garrosh 25M Pre Mythic)

WOD:
Highmaul Cleared
BRF 7/10 Heroic (pre-patch)
* I took a break during BRF progression and did not return until after 6.2.3*
HFC 13/13H 10/13M (Mythic Xhul to 1% multiple times)

Raid spot depends on performance and raid comp needed, what are your thoughts about that?:
I feel this is a rule that is very necessary with progression raiding at the level that Exalted plays on. I fully support and have no issue with making adjustments (being benched) for the better of the raid comp if it is necessary for particular encounters. As far as performance, I am always open to constructive criticism and have no issue if I need to adjust my playstyle (or even sit for encounters that I need improvement on)for increased performance.

Even if you're benched we ask our members to be around during raid, do you have a problem with that?:
I do not have a problem with that at all. Usually when asked to sit for a particular encounter I hang around on Vent/Mumble while viewing streams/guides or farming materials while waiting.

Male

Can you make all or most of the raiding nights(explain more in case of conflict):
I can make all of the raid nights and there should hardly ever be any conflicts. No schedule conflicts whatsoever!

Do you know any members of the guild? If yes, specify later on:
No

Do you click any of your abilities? If yes, why?:
No, I have a Razor Naga with majority of my core spells keybound to either the mouse buttons or some form of hotkeys using the keyboard. For healing, I particularly make use of mouseover macros for my healing spells / externals in conjunction with Elvui Raid Frames.

Anything else you would like to share with us:
I understand that I am a few bosses behind where you guys are currently at, seeing as how your guild pretty much has Mythic HFC on farm status for the most part, but with that being said I would like to mention that I feel I am fully capable of jumping right in and healing each encounter with no issues. Once I see your particular strategies for each encounter, I am good to go! Also, to explain my ring/gear status - I started late into this expansion due to real life circumstances (career change) which I am FINALLY able to raid without conflicts again and I have basically been playing catch up this whole time. Aside from that, Thanks for taking the time to review my application!

Did you take the time to read our guild policies?(They are under recruitment, its a sticky thread):
Yes

BattleTag (If you haven't been in touch with one of our officers, it'd perfect to have a reliable way to communicate):
Play#1344

Post a screenshot of your UI:
http://i68.tinypic.com/9s5xl3.jpg

Post any logs you have:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xzmAd4f17MKqjW2L#fight=23&type=healing

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exalted Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum